If you are one of the 48 million Americans living with hearing loss, you don’t have to suffer in silence. At Whisper Hearing Centers we offer a variety of hearing aid options that can help you better hear the world around you, and therefore, greatly improve your quality of life.
Research in the Journal of the American Academy of Audiology reports that “people who suffer from hearing loss who decide to wear hearing aids experience a better quality of life than those who chose not to wear them. Wearing hearing aids improves adults’ health-related quality of life by reducing the amount of emotional, psychological, and social effects of hearing loss.”
Treating hearing loss with the introduction of a hearing aid can greatly improve the following:
- Communication with family and friends as well as work colleagues and first-time acquaintances—the right hearing aid will let you hear more clearly in many situations.
- Self-confidence, emotional stability and an overall sense of well-being—the right hearing aid will help boost your confidence so you don’t become frustrated or feel like an inconvenience to those around you.
- Participation in social events—the right hearing aid will help you contribute more in social settings and keep you from feeling isolated or alone.
- Understand speech better—the right hearing aid can greatly reduce background noise and help you decipher speech from other noises.
- Personal safety– due to an enhanced ability to hear what’s happening around you—the right hearing aid increases your alertness by helping you hear sounds like sirens and traffic noises as well as alarms, telephones and even doorbells.
- Enjoyment of daily activities—the right hearing aid can boost your reasoning skills and allow to stay sharp and focused no matter what type of activity your involved in.
We understand that it’s still a big step to make that first appointment. At Whisper Hearing Centers, we treat every client as an individual and take the time to diagnosis, treat, and support your specific needs. Our team of professionals are dedicated to helping you make the best choices when it comes to your hearing health.
So whether you’re experiencing mild or severe hearing loss, don’t wait any longer to see how we can help improve the quality of your life—call Whisper Hearing Centers and make an appointment with one of our audiologists. Let us help you hear the world better.